Diagnostic Imaging Services
Comprehensive Imaging Services
One of the first steps in treating any condition is an accurate diagnosis. In many cases, the starting point for doctors to make that diagnosis is to have clear, accurate images of the body’s internal organs.
That’s why West Suburban Medical Center offers you advanced imaging services, including CT scan, mammography, MRI, ultrasound, walk-in X-ray and more. As technology advances, we acquire and maintain advanced diagnostic imaging equipment, such as open and closed MRIs and stereotactic breast biopsy. In addition to diagnosis, image guidance may be used in some procedures to help ensure accuracy.
Call (708) 488-2300 to make an appointment. Same-day appointments are available if pre-authorization is not needed.
West Suburban Medical Center and The Breast Center at the River Forest Medical Campus have partnered with A Silver Lining Foundation to offer “no-cost-to-you” screening mammograms and diagnostic testing to women or men, who meet the Foundation’s requirements*.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (708) 488-2300.
Hours of operation
- Diagnostic Mammograms & Breast Ultrasounds:
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Click here to review an important notice
- DEXA Scan (densitometry – bone density testing):
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 9 a.m. – 4:40 p.m.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Every other Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ultrasound (excluding vascular):
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:45 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8:15 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- X-RAY (Walk- In):
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.