Diagnostic Imaging Services at the River Forest Medical Campus
Comprehensive Imaging Services
One of the first steps in treating any condition is an accurate diagnosis. In many cases, the starting point for doctors to make that diagnosis is to have clear, accurate images of the body’s internal organs.
That’s why West Suburban Medical Center offers you advanced imaging services, including CT scan, mammography, MRI, ultrasound, walk-in X-ray and more. As technology advances, we acquire and maintain advanced diagnostic imaging equipment, such as open and closed MRIs and stereotactic breast biopsy. In addition to diagnosis, image guidance may be used in some procedures to help ensure accuracy.
All of our services are performed by compassionate caregivers in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Call (708) 488-2300 to make an appointment. Same-day appointments are available if pre-authorization is not needed.
- Monday – Saturday: 7:45 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Ultrasound (excluding vascular):
- Monday and Friday: 7:15 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 7:15 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- X-RAY (Walk-In):
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. –4:30 p.m.