Schedule an Appointment
We’re Ready When You Are
If you’ve been putting off your regular health care checkups or need to schedule a procedure or surgery, please be reassured that now is the right time to get back on track and reclaim your health. It is vital that you seek treatment for chronic conditions and acute medical concerns.
At West Suburban Medical Center, we’re taking these steps to maximize your safety:
- All doctors, nurses, and clinicians are wearing masks and are screened for symptoms at the beginning and end of all shifts.
- We are rigorously cleaning and sanitizing patient exam rooms between every patient, and sterilizing operating rooms and equipment with cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19.
- We are spacing out our patient appointment times and limiting the number of persons in our clinics. Chairs are placed six feet apart in our lobbies and patient escorts are only allowed if absolutely necessary.
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms by phone a day before your appointment. When you arrive for your appointment, you will be screened once again and have your temperature checked.
- All patients (and necessary support persons) must wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines of at least six feet from others in common areas.
Reach out to your doctor to schedule (or reschedule) your appointment, medical test, or surgical procedure. If you need a physician referral, please call 708-763-6518.
We’re Ready to Help You Prioritize Your Health.