We’re Ready When You Are
Although the last few months of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic have been a winding, rocky road, we want you to know we are here to support you. At West Suburban Medical Center, we’ve put every precaution in place to keep our patients and staff safe.
Schedule an Appointment
If you’ve been putting off your regular health care checkups or need to schedule a procedure or surgery, please be reassured that now is the right time to get back on track and reclaim your health. It is vital that you seek treatment for chronic conditions and acute medical concerns.
We’re here for you!
Steps we’re taking to maximize safety:
- All doctors, nurses, and clinicians are wearing masks and are screened for symptoms at the beginning and end of all shifts.
- We are rigorously cleaning and sanitizing patient exam rooms between every patient, and sterilizing operating rooms and equipment with cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19.
- We are spacing out our patient appointment times and limiting the number of persons in our clinics. Chairs are placed six feet apart in our lobbies and patient escorts are only allowed if absolutely necessary.
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms by phone a day before your appointment. When you arrive for your appointment, you will be screened once again and have your temperature checked.
- All patients (and necessary support persons) must wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines of at least six feet from others in common areas.
Reach out to your doctor to schedule (or reschedule) your appointment, medical test, or surgical procedure. If you need a physician referral, please call (888) 888-2872 or Find a Physician.
We’re Ready to Help You Prioritize Your Health.
Find a Physician
Check out our network of caring healthcare providers.
Whether you’re looking for a new doctor or a specialist for a particular condition, West Suburban Medical Center offers a network of caring, compassionate health care providers who are ready to meet your needs. To find a doctor affiliated with West Suburban Medical Center, use our online tool or call (888) 888-2872.