We’re Ready When You Are
While the last few months of navigating the COVID-19 pandemic have been a winding, rocky road, we want you to know we are here to support you. At West Suburban Medical Center we’ve put every precaution in place to keep our patients and staff safe.
If you’ve been putting off your regular healthcare checkups or need to schedule a procedure or surgery, please be reassured that now is the right time to get back on track and reclaim your health. It is vital that you seek treatment for chronic conditions and acute medical concerns.
We’re here for you!
Steps we’re taking to maximize safety:
- All doctors, nurses and clinicians are wearing masks and are screened for symptoms at the beginning and end of all shifts.
- We are rigorously cleaning and sanitizing patient exam rooms between each and every patient, and sterilizing operating rooms and equipment with cleaning products approved for use against COVID-19.
- We are spacing out our patient appointment times and limiting the number of persons in our clinics. Chairs are placed 6 feet apart in our lobbies and patient escorts are only allowed if absolutely necessary.
- You will be pre-screened for symptoms by phone a day before your appointment. When you arrive for your appointment you will be screened once again and have your temperature checked.
- All patients (and necessary support persons) must wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet from others in common areas.
We’re Ready to Help You Prioritize Your Health.