CME Time & Reimbursement
|2018-2019 Stipends||CME Time||CME Reimbursement|
|First Year||$54,398.64||3 days||$500|
|Second Year||$56,017.38||4 days||$750|
|Third Year||$57,811.56||5 days||$1,000|
- Examination – Two paid days to take the USMLE Step 3
- Training & Certification – Offered during Orientation Week:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Recertification available during Senior Resident years.
- Memberships – American College of Physicians
- Annual dues paid by the Residency Program
- Annual ACP In-Training Examination paid by the Residency Program
- Complimentary subscription to Annals in Internal Medicine
- MKSAP 18 electronic access
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Provided in accordance with WSMC Policy
- Extended Illness Bank (EIB) – Provided in accordance with WSMC Policy
- Insurance Offered
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Retirement Plan – 401k offered.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care Contribution, Dependent Care Contribution
- White Lab Coats – Over the course of the three years, four (4) white lab coats will be provided to each resident. WSMC will provide laundering of lab coats.
- Business Cards
- Meal Stipends for Call Coverage – An $11.50 meal stipend is provided to residents for each night they are on call at the medical center
- Electronic Library Resources – UpToDate and OVID
- Parking – Residents are allowed to park free-of-charge in the hospital parking garage.