Non-Surgical Medical Weight-Loss
Next Steps to a Healthier You
Is it time to restore your health and regain confidence with a proven long-term weight-loss solution? The reasons are more than cosmetic. People who are more than 30 percent over their ideal weight often experience serious health problems, such as heart disease and diabetes, and may be at increased risk for certain cancers.
By taking a proactive approach to weight-loss, you may lower your long-term disease risk and may live a longer, healthier life.
Attend a free informational weight-loss session OR view an online informational session. We’ll discuss the advantages of each medical option.
Our Non-Surgical Medical Weight-Loss Program Includes:
- FREE Information Session
- Physician referral to enter program if needed
- Consultation with physician and medical assessment by nurse practitioner
- Dietary assessment and meal plan by registered dietitian
- Initiation of exercise program by physical therapist
- Regular weight checks and evaluations of progress, education of healthy eating/meal planning by nurse practitioners
- Consideration/education of prescription medication to enhance weight-loss
- Medical monitoring of weight-loss and changes in health conditions
- Opportunity to see dietitian, clinical psychologist or therapist as needed
- Monthly support groups facilitated by healthcare professional