Non-Surgical Medical Weight Loss
Proven, Long-Term Medical Weight Loss
Is it time to restore your health and regain confidence with a proven long-term weight-loss solution? The reasons are more than cosmetic. People who are more than 30% over their ideal weight often experience serious health problems, such as heart disease and diabetes, and may be at increased risk for certain cancers.
By taking a proactive approach to weight loss, you may lower your long-term disease risk and may live a longer, healthier life.
Attend a free informational weight-loss session OR view an online informational session. We’ll discuss the advantages of each medical option.
Next Steps to a Healthier You
Our Non-Surgical Medical Weight-Loss Program Includes:
- FREE Information Session
- Physician referral to enter program if needed
- Consultation with physician and medical assessment by nurse practitioner
- Dietary assessment and meal plan by registered dietitian
- Initiation of exercise program by physical therapist
- Regular weight checks and evaluations of progress, education of healthy eating/meal planning by nurse practitioners
- Consideration/education of prescription medication to enhance weight loss
- Medical monitoring of weight loss and changes in health conditions
- Opportunity to see dietitian, clinical psychologist, or therapist as needed
- Monthly support groups facilitated by healthcare professional
Want to Learn More?
Attend a FREE Weight Loss Surgery Information Session.
7411 Lake Street,
Building A, Suite 2100
River Forest, IL 60305 River Forest Medical Campus