Payment Plan Agreements
Easy. Flexible. Affordable.
Do you or a family member have an upcoming procedure or is there a surgery you’ve been putting off? For those who don’t qualify for other resources, we understand that these additional healthcare costs can burden a family’s budget causing patients to put off procedures for another day.
We are committed to delivering safe, high-quality care in a cost-effective manner. As part of that commitment, to help you and your family with these bills, we can help you plan with our convenient bill payment options to help you and your family with costs. We also have an online payment option that allows you to pay the bill in full.
Our Payment Plan Agreement option provides flexibility and affordability to pay the costs for your hospital visit. The features of our Payment Plan Agreement include:
- Zero-interest and an APR of 0% for the life of the plan
- No application fees, membership fees or annual fees
- Monthly payments can be made online or you can choose to schedule recurring payments from your bank account or credit card for your convenience
- Ability to select payment day of the month*
- No fee for early payoff
- A cash down payment may be required at the time you sign a Payment Plan Agreement
We understand that medical bills can start to add up for you or a family member. Our Payment Plan Agreements are for treatments and procedures that are either unexpected or planned – either elective or required.
Here are just some of procedures you may be considering could pay for through a Payment Plan Agreement:
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
- Back pain
- Acid reflux (GERD)
- Urinary incontinence
- Menstrual pain
- Uterine fibroids
- Sleep disorders
Full details of the plan are provided in the Payment Plan Agreement.
The Payment Plan Agreement is created using an “estimate” of your costs for the hospital visit.** The estimate is based on information provided by your insurance carrier and your physician, and is not a guarantee of what you will be billed or what you will owe. Your estimate will include any copayment, co-insurance, deductible or other amounts estimated to be due from you after any insurance provider(s) have been billed and paid.
To get started:
- Visit your doctor and plan the procedure. If you need a physician, let us help.
- A financial counselor will be assigned to you at this time to discuss the payment options available to you.
- We understand this is a big step. If you want to ask specific questions about the payment options before planning the procedure, call 833-850-5052
- This chart shows the payment terms available for qualifying balances***. Call 833-850-5052 for more information on qualifying balances.
|Estimated Balance||Payment Terms Available|
|Less than $250||Up to 4 months|
|$251 – $500||Up to 6 months|
|$501 – $1000||Up to 10 months|
|$1,001 – $2,500||Up to 12 months|
|$2,501 – $5,000||Up to 24 months|
|$5,001 or more||Up to 36 months|
*Payment Plan Agreements can be established with a monthly payment due date falling any time between the 1st and 28th of the month.
**It is impossible to predict the final charges that will result from the services you will receive, and your final bill may be more than the estimate. A number of factors may increase or decrease the final amount that you will owe, such as: the length of time spent in surgery or recovery; specific equipment, supplies and medications required; additional tests required by physician(s); and/or any unusual special care or unexpected conditions or complications.
***Payment Plan Agreements cannot be established for physician, laboratory and other services not provided by the hospital that will be billed separately and cannot be paid via the Payment Plan Agreement.