Being properly prepared for a stay at West Suburban Medical Center longer than an appointment is key to having a positive experience. Here is a quick patient checklist for what to bring for your stay:
- Personal toiletries, bathrobe, slippers or socks.
- Any medications you usually take. Be sure to write your name on the containers and inform your nurse.
- Your glasses, dentures, hearing aid, etc.
- Any instructions your doctor may have provided.
- Cash to purchase a debit phone card for long distance calls (local calls are free).