- All applications should be received by November 15th via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Graduates of international medical schools must have a degree from a school listed in the World Health Organization Directory of Medical Schools which is approved by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
- ECFMG certification (if appropriate) should be current and valid. However, in the case of current year medical students, requirements for ECFMG certificate must be met prior to the start of residency.
- Graduation from medical school within the last three years is highly preferred.
- All candidates must be United States citizens or Permanent Residents. We do not sponsor or accept any visas at this time.
- Competitive USMLE or COMLEX scores.
- USMLE Step 2- CK & CS / COMLEX Level 2-PE Exams should be submitted by January 15th for consideration for a categorical position.
- US clinical experience is required.
- Please refer to FREIDA, The AMA Residency and Fellowship Database for any further information.
A recruitment committee reviews each application individually and extends invitations for interviews. We will not respond to applicants’ requests for additional information regarding their application status.