Are You Heart Smart?
Saturday, March 23
8:00 – 11:00 am
River Forest Medical Campus
7411 West Lake Street,
River Forest, Illinois 60305
Trust your heart to expert care and free screenings offered by West Suburban Medical Center and Westlake Hospital.
Hear presentations about heart health from our expert cardiologists, beginning at 9 am: How to Live a Heart Healthy Life and How to Recognize the Signs of Heart Disease and Heart Failure.
Join us for free screenings, personal consultations and demonstrations, including:
- Free Health Screenings: Glucose, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Body Fat Assessment
- Learn the right way to get your blood flowing and your heart pumping with an exercise demonstration from the Westlake Fitness Center
- Receive a coupon for 50% off MicroFit® health and fitness screening at the Westlake Fitness Center
- Beyond just an apple a day: learn how to choose and prepare heart-healthy food
- Heart-healthy snacks and beverages will be provided
Space is limited. Registration is required; please call 866-938-7256.